Pay per click marketing is an immediate and effective channel used to drive targeted traffic to your website. Paid search allows you the flexibility to place a cap on what you pay per keyword/visitor, tailor budgetary decisions around high margin and secondary products and/or services. You can even choose which areas of the world, country, region, state or city you’d like to target.
- Account Manager — a dedicated contact who will learn about your business goals, maintain your PPC campaigns, create and present comprehensive website & behavioral reports
- Targeted advertising— agreed upon keywords and keyword phrases bring pre-qualified users to your site
- Budget strategies — to ensure your marketing dollars are targeting terms/visitors that will impact your bottom line
- Reporting — detailing your advertising activity, including impression share, user behavior and geographic information
- Flexibility — sponsored link advertising can be tweaked anytime during the program
- Cost-effectiveness — you pay only when a user visits your site via a sponsored link
- Lead details — to measure the true effectiveness of your program, we will keep you apprised of the amount of visits, phone calls, and web forms completed as a result of your paid ads
The sophistication of analytics tools have made reports available for anyone to understand the impact paid search has on a brand and the integral role it plays in an overall web marketing strategy. Learn more about our precise local PPC programs, successful mobile paid search programs and how we became a Google AdWords Premier SMB Partner.
Oracle SEO will research your industry and competitors to generate targeted search terms and phrases relevant to your customers. We then write your ad copy, setup Google Adwords and advertising network accounts, and launch your campaign. We monitor the effectiveness of your ads for one month, and adjust your ads once statistically valid results are available. Related articles: Search Engine Watch (#SEW)